The B&G Zeus² 12 is an easy to use, ultra-responsive chartplotter designed specifically for sailors. It is packed with exclusive sailing features including SailSteer (all your sailing data on one display), Laylines (view tacking angles on the chart even without an active waypoint) and Sailing Time (accurate ETAs for sailing boats that can’t follow a direct route), GoFree™, GRIB weather, WindPlot, enhanced tides (internal tidal calculations with Navionics Dynamic Tides and Currents data) and much more.
The Zeus² 12 has a highly intuitive and responsive user interface with a multi-touch widescreen with pinch to zoom gestures - all backed up by B&G’s signature rotary controller. From the ultra-fast processor, which offers seamless chart redraw and super sharp graphics, to the bonded glass, bright LED backlit screen, every inch of the Zeus² has been engineered to provide style and sailing performance in the toughest of environments.
- Intuitive, responsive 12" widescreen multi-touch display
- Packed with award winning sailing features like SailSteer, Laylines & Sailing Time
- Cartography options include C-Map, Navionics, Insight and NV Digital Charts
- Compatible with GoFree™ Wireless technology
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Low power consumption
- Video input
- HDMI video output
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
- Integrates with current B&G instruments, Pilots, displays, sensors and radars